Today’s Building Services Pty Ltd is a registered Building Services Contractor with the WA Building Commission. We specialise in small to medium residential and commercial developments and the assessment of Alternative Solutions to the Deemed-to-Satisfy provisions of the National Construction Code. In particular fire engineering solutions
Mark Rubie the Director, is a qualified Building Surveyor with over 25 years experience in Western Australia. He has worked for local government assessing and approving plans for all Classes of buildings, including large shopping centres and hospitals, along with working in state government as a regulator and technical advisor to the building industry.
Mark is registered with the WA Building Commission as a level 1 Building Surveyor Practitioner and has authority to assess and certify all Classes and size of buildings.
Our aims at Today’s Building Services are:
- To provide a professional services in a diligent manner,
- To provide honest and efficient services,
- To focus on customer services in a friendly manner,
- To provide value for money.
Our major clients include:
- Department of Finance – Building Management and Works (BMW)
- McDonalds restuarants
- BP Refinery Kwinana
- Cooperative Bulk Handling Limited (CBH)
- Hoskins and Sons
- Doepel Marsh Architects
- Mark Aronson Architects
- Jaxon Constructions
- Tydan constructions
- Cedar Homes
- Troy Leaman Building